Please send position announcements to:
- Announcements will be posted for a maximum of three months.
- Once a position is filled, please notify us.
- Send your document in as a Word file.
- This benefit is only available to active NYACTE members; check the "Member Institutions" link on the menu bar to see if you are eligible.
(most recent announcements on top)
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION, INFORMATION, AND TECHNOLOGY
The School of Education at Pace University invites applications for the position of Director of Assessment and Planning. The Director is responsible for designing, organizing, and coordinating data measurement systems to support the strategic goals and assessment plan of the School of Education, particularly those systems in connection with program/unit evaluation, CAEP accreditation and internal and external reporting. The Director will work closely with the Dean of the School of Education and faculty as well as University assessment committees and information technology specialists to assure data integrity and communication.
Position Qualifications and Attributes:
- Masters' or Doctoral degree in psychology, educational research, information/systems management, or related fieldsExperience with CAEP accreditation
- Experience with program assessment or evaluation
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of statistics and research methods (Excel, Access. SPSS, SAS)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skillsCompetence in technology and willingness to learn new technology
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter, curriculum vita, and names of 3 references to:
Ms. Anna Fishman
Pace University SOE
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
or email to email@example.com. (E-mail submission is preferred.)
Application review will begin immediately, and continue until position is filled.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Posted August 5, 2016